Increased data processing and storage demands are driving innovation in computing applications. Renesas' comprehensive portfolio of digital power management, voltage regulators, sequencers and supervisors along with precision voltage references offer best-in-class solutions. We have taken the guess work out of designing your power management stage with reference design examples tailored to different usage models including:
- Solutions for latest generation and legacy FPGAs.
- Design recommendations based on your Power Estimator results.
- Low, medium, high power consumption based on your logic utilization and switching frequencies.
- Cost optimized solution using discrete components.
- Small and easy to design using analog and digital modules.
- Full featured power system monitoring and control via digital controllers.
- 24-60V backplane support with 12V and 5V intermediary backplanes.
Take the guess work out of designing your power management stage with reference design solutions tailored for latest generation and legacy Xilinx FPGAs.
The PowerCompass? tool helps you design your power supply in minutes, giving you tools to find Intersil parts that match your requirements, set up multiple rails if needed, perform high-level system analysis and generate reference design files.
PowerCompass supports over 200 FPGAs, including built-in templates for Xilinx FPGA families. You can even save time by importing Xilinx Power Estimator output files to get system efficiency and power dissipation projections.